Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week One

I thought this would be a great one to keep everyone (family & friends) informed on what's going on.  We've been here right at a week & the house is coming together.  Everything is just about unpacked & I'm slowly but surely getting everything put up & away.  I've gotten several Simply Saids up & need to hurry with the other 3 left.  I'm going to send in a video of the house for the Simply Said makeover for convention.  I am ready to start doing Simply Said parties here & meeting people!  Getting out of the box is going to be tough, but I HAVE to do it!  


I love seeing Kelly in the mornings getting ready for work in his nice work clothes.  He looks so professional & handsome.  He ended up having to work his days off this week, but it's alright because Friday he worked from the house.


I am really missing the kids!  Yesterday was their last day of school so it won't be long before Abby is here!  I'm ready!  That way we can go do things together, I don't like going alone!  We got the kids iPod shuffles & sent to them.  They got them today, loaded with music & ready to listen!  Both have finished up baseball/softball now & did really well!  I'm so proud of them!  Clayton is going to stay in Texas until the end of June so that he can play with the All-Star team!  Abby's team ended up 3rd in the season & has an awards ceremony on Tuesday.  


It's different here, but I think we're going to like it just fine.  Some days are harder than others, but it'll get better I'm sure.  I really hope that everyone that has said that they'll visit really does.  My friends are very important & I don't want distance to change that!  I've seen people change & I refuse to become one of those people.  I will still be the same here as I was there!  I'll still listen, love, cry, etc for & with all my friends!


Until another day!
Patricia



No comments:

Post a Comment