Spent a couple days in Texas just seeing people again before heading back to Colorado. Didn't get to see everyone, but it was nice getting to have lunch/diner with the few I did. Abby & I head out of Henrietta around 3:30 Friday morning and got to the house about 1:30 or so Friday afternoon. Kelly ended up working Friday morning and got home an hour or so before we did, so it worked out great. He's already been teaching her bad things to do on the stairs. (video attached) Makes me so dang nervous, especially when Kelly does it, someone is going to end up hurt.
Saturday morning I set the kids up emails so that they can keep in touch with everyone. Clayton was so funny! He said, 'it's like texting on the computer'. Oh love that boy! Imagine if figured out IM?! HAH ha... And, he wasted NO time in asking if he could have a Facebook. Abby she just wanted to email her teacher, Mrs. Davis, and tell her hello.
I think she likes Colorado so far. We haven't gotten her room done and she is very anxious to get it done! Hopefully we will get if finished today. Should have yesterday, but we decided to go to Ikea. It was lots of fun! Yeah, 4 hours of fun! I think I may just have another store to add to the favorites. ;)
I think she likes Colorado so far. We haven't gotten her room done and she is very anxious to get it done! Hopefully we will get if finished today. Should have yesterday, but we decided to go to Ikea. It was lots of fun! Yeah, 4 hours of fun! I think I may just have another store to add to the favorites. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment