I just want to give an insight to what a big sweet heart Abigail has. With moving I'm not putting all my pictures up & have tried to organize things a little better. I have a couple envelopes that have miscellaneous old pictures that were for some reason were with the stuff from the entertainment center. I had left them laying out to put them where they belong and decide to look through them a couple nights ago. (which I love to look through pictures, especially the old ones, and do it often) Anyways, Abby & I were sitting in the middle of the floor looking at them and she of course would ask who the people in the pictures were. Some I didn't know for sure, but mostly were of my mother, aunts, uncles, & grandparents. Mostly were from much younger day. There were some of my uncles (Jerry, Jimmy, Benny, & John) and when she looked at them she said 'that looks like Jessie, and that looks like Parker'. Which she is right! There are some of my mom at various ages, from elementary to well after her school years. Abby was enjoying looking at all the pictures and said 'I wish I could have known your mom'. It was hard not to cry, but I told her I did too! She thought is was so neat that I look so much like my mom. (which actually she looks more like her) There was one picture when she was about Abby's age & it was crazy looking at it & looking at Abby. Then she asked more questions like 'how old I was', 'how old was she', etc. When she realized I was the same age she is now, she got quite. He sweet little face looked so sad all of a sudden. I had a couple pictures, that were some of the last taken, of me & my mom and Abby wanted to hang on to them. Of course I let her! I put the pictures back in their envelopes and we were sitting/laying in the floor watching TV and she got up to go to restroom. She had been crying. :( I tried asking her what was wrong, and she just shook her head and said 'nothing'. I didn't push her, but my heart swelled!
I had a friend once tell me that Abby was an old soul. And ya know, she really is! (that isn't meant in a bad way by any means) Both my kids at times remind me so much of both my parents. They both have huge, soft hearts and I am very blessed to have such great kids!
On another note, Abby had been insisting that we needed to get the Brazil Butt Lift. Well, I found it on eBay and ordered it. Tonight was the first night to actually do it, and DANG it'll work ya that's for sure! I wonder if it's as fun as what she thought?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment